ClearShield Stainless Steel Security
The ClearShield stainless steel security system was developed in Western Australia in 1999 to address the need for a stronger, more durable and aesthetically pleasing alternative to aluminium grilles and woven wire security door products.
ClearShield products are made from a single sheet of stainless steel locked into an aluminium frame without the need for rivets or screws. A matrix of holes are stamped through the sheet giving an amazing degree of visual clarity without sacrificing the strength of steel.
ClearShield Stainless Steel Security Features
- Perfectly round holes giving ClearShield unrivalled strength and style
- Cannot be cut with a knife or pierced with a blunt object as per Australian Standards
- No corrosion due to the insulator between the stainless steel sheet and aluminium frame
- Stainless steel guaranteed for 10 years
- Three point locking system on all hinges doors
- Lock protector fitted to all sliding doors
- Deadlocks with internal snib fitted to all doors
- Automatic door closers fitted to all hinged doors
- Suitable for domestic and commercial security applications
- Over 100 colours available for your door and screen frames
- ClearShield is covered by home and commercial insurance
- Manufactured to Australian standards and considerably stronger than aluminium grille doors
- 3.5 star Energy Efficiency Rating
- Reduces solar heat, solar radiation, energy consumption and fading by up to 44% when ClearShield is fitted to a window of minimum 3mm glass thickness.
- Anti mosquito construction prevents insect entry
- Pet doors, small, medium or large
- Three point locking system for sliding doors
- Inventco automatic water closers for sliding doors
- Swimming pool sliding doors, gates and fences