Our commercial security locksmith services include:
- Master keying – for controlled levels of access
- Restricted systems – this will allow you to monitor your keys. Your key codes are kept secure and keys can only be copied upon receipt of an authorised signature.
- Keyless entry – digital locks both Electronic and Mechanical
- Solid Core doors – supplied and fitted
- Access Control – using swipe cards, finger print (biometric) or remote control
What is MASTER KEYING?
A master keying system is like a company organisation chart – it has different ‘levels’ of keys able operate the same locks & offers control of who can access which locks – with a Master Key at the top of the tree which has access to all.
A Master Key System can have an ordinary profile, or can be security keyed.
What is SECURITY KEYING?
A restricted or security key system has locks & keys on a restricted profile. A restricted system offers the same ‘tree system’ as a master keying system but has added security features.
Key profiles are protected by patent and are stamped ‘Do Not Copy’.
Copies can only be cut by the locksmith that created the system.
We have to receive written authorisation on letter headed fax or email from a pre-designated person, and production of ID on collection.
This gives you security & control over who has copies of your keys & how many are given out.