Features and Specifications
- Outside: Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically cancelled.
- Inside: By lever handle or knob at all times.
- Bolt Hold-back: A key operated hold-back function is available upon request. This is achieved by a pin tumbler cylinder on the inside allowing the bolt to be held back.
- Backset: 60mm standard. Extended backsets 89mm and 127mm on application.
- Door Thickness: 32 to 50mm.
- Options: Also available in double keypad version, which provides a keypad on each side of the door.
- Satin Chrome Brushed
- Lockwood 1800 and 2800 Series (ordered separately).