Features and Specifications
- Outside: Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically cancelled. The key override pin tumbler cylinder enables quick access by key for authorities such as the fire brigade or those who need to carry a master key to access all rooms of a building.
- Inside: By lever handle or knob at all times.
- Door Thickness: 35 to 50mm.
- Lock Assembly: 3572 Series Cylinder Mortice Deadlatch.
- Backset: 60mm standard. Extended backsets 89 and 127mm on application.
- Cylinder: Pin tumbler mechanism with round brass cylinder.
Keying: Standard Keying
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
- Restricted Special Keying: Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
- Bolt Hold-back Function: A key operated hold-back function is available. This is achieved by a pin tumbler cylinder on the inside allowing the bolt to be held back. Will also require change to internal furniture plate.
- Order furniture separately. For furniture to suit 3572 Series Locksets select from Lockwood 1800 and 2800 Series.
- Satin Chrome Brushed SC